TO THE ATTENTION OF THE AUTHORS
The Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan has set a number of requirements for periodicals recommended for publication of the main results of dissertations. We kindly ask authors to take these requirements into account when submitting articles.
- The journal publishes scientific articles that have not been submitted to other publications, are the results of new research and correspond to the profile of the journal. Along with the article, the author must provide a scientific opinion on the appropriateness of its publication.
- Articles must be submitted in print in Azerbaijani, Russian and Turkish or sent electronically to email@example.com. Texts of articles should be typed at intervals of 1 cm, from the top and bottom 2 cm, from the left 3 cm, from the right 1.5 cm in Times New Roman - 12 font.
- Summary should be given in 2 other languages in addition to the language in which the article was written. It is recommended that the volume of articles be 10-12 pages, summaries 5-8 lines. The summaries should indicate the purpose of the article, methodology, and scientific innovation as well. Summaries of the article in different languages should be the same and correspond to the content of the article. Summaries should be carefully edited from a scientific and grammatical point of view. Each summary should include the title of the article, the name of author (s).
- Each article should include UOT indexes or PACS type codes and keywords. Keywords must be provided in three languages.
- The article should indicate author’s workplace (s), the address of the enterprise (s), the author's position, academic degree and e-mail address.
- At the end of the article, in accordance with the nature of the field of science and the article, the scientific conclusion reached by the author, the scientific novelty of the work, the importance of application, economic efficiency and etc. should be given clearly.
- References should be made to scientific sources on the subject. The list of references at the end of the article should be numbered in the order in which the references are found in the text and marked as [1, p.119]. If the same literature is referred to elsewhere in the text, then the literature referred to must be indicated by the previous number.
- Information about each reference in the bibliography should be complete and accurate. Bibliographic description of the cited source should be given depending on its type (monograph, textbook, scientific article, etc.). When referring to the same articles, thesis of symposium, conferences and other prestigious scientific events, the title of the article, report or thesis should be indicated. When giving a bibliographic description of the cited source, the requirements 10.2-10.4.6 of the "Used literature" section of the applicable instruction of the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on "Rules for compiling dissertations" should be taken into account.
- Scientific articles, monographs and other reliable sources of the last 5-10 years should be preferred in the list of literature at the end of the article.
- Articles are checked by anti-plagiarism program, submitted to the print by the field editor or one of the expert members of the editorial board after anonymous opinion of the reviewers.
It should be noted that "State and Religion" journal is published 3 times a year. The work on each article consists of several stages. The procedure for reviewing articles takes 2 months.
Articles that do not meet these conditions will not be accepted by the editorial board.