The Upper Quarter Synagogue, located on Arzu Aliyeva Street in Oguz, was built in 1897 under the auspices of Rabbi Baruch. Like other places of worship during the Soviet era, this synagogue was closed and later used as a barn.
In October 2004, the synagogue was started to be renovated by local Jews living in Oguz, and the renovation was completed in 2006. The synagogue is currently used as a place of worship. On the 5th and 6th of the week, Jews are free to worship there.